Tuesday 18 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas Day 16: My Top Christmas Movies

On the sixteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me My Top Christmas!! 

I want the same movies every year on repeat much to my mothers annoyance, to be honest i generally want the same movies on repeat doesn't matter if there christmas or non-christmas. 

These are my three ultimate christmas movies that i've loved for years i have no particular favourite!


How the Grinch stole christmas: i've loved it for years and i've always wanted to be a Who. Seriously who wouldn't want to live it WhoVile.




The Nightmare Before Christmas: this is a love/hate when it comes to christmas movies but i love it personally. I love Tim Burtons works and the fact this includes two of my favourite holidays in away. 

Home Alone 1 & 2: I think this have to be up there with everybody's favourite movies to watch durning Christmas. I think its every kids dream to be Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) at some point.


Few others that i love to watch:

Miracle on 34th Street 




National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 

It's a Wonderful Life

The Santa Claus 

The Muppets Christmas Carol

Love, Lx 



1 comment:

  1. You missed Arnold´s box office all time smash hit "Jingle All The Way". Otherwise it´s a pretty good list!

    ReplyDelete