Tuesday 29 January 2013

Surprise... ELLE Style Awards

I've been keeping this quite for a few weeks because i was hoping to write about it on Peaches and Rose but i can't keep it any longer...

My Mamma, Sister (Sam) and I have been invited to the Elle Style Awards in February so its off to London we go!!
 The countdown has begun and the stress is starting to set in with lots of decisions to make, with Hair and Make up and Outfit to plan its all part of the fun. 
I will be taking you on the journey from start to finish to share this wonderful night!! Its a privilege to get to share this with you.




The adventure will be posted on Peaches and Rose, i hope!



Love, Lx

To contact me please email: contactthebakingfashionista@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Ohh, congrats, you're so lucky. Hope you'll have a wonderful time.Really enjoy reading your blog :)

    Maiken

    ReplyDelete