Saturday 7 April 2012

Elle: Day Two

Second Day at Elle was amazing!!

It was a fun packed day of lots of giggles and amazing dressed girls!

I started the day at joe & the juice for my morning Cup O' Joe.

 Then i headed to Elle where i was back with the EBT girls to get my first feature published what was an incredible moment, i was lost for words (doesn't happen often). Then to help them out i re-organised part of the beauty cupboard would was my aladdins cave between all the product and the fact i was getting to organise as i love it...
Then it was lunch so we headed to Leon's on Carnaby and we all opted for their Signature dish the Fish Finger wrap what was ok, not the best thing i've ever tasted.
After lunch i went off to work with the amazing Steph Smith & Gracie on Carnaby for  Elle Street Style, it was filled with lots of giggles spying on hot guys in our spare time. But when we were working we had to find random girls with great style to photograph/take credits.. At first i was nervous never having done anything like street style before but after the 4th girl i got into the swing of it. Plus it was all filmed for my documentary so the pressure was on!!

During filming Mamma Cece headed to Ben's Cookies on Carnaby for a pick me up. I have to say there cookies were amazing my favourites were the White Chocolate and also the Peanut cookies.

 Ben's Cookies



After my final interview of the day the lovely Helen, Mamma Cece and I headed to Liberty's, Cos and Anthorpologie for a bit of retail therapy. We headed back for a girly night in the hotel of pizza express and wine.


Love L x




1 comment: