Friday 24 February 2012

Glossy Box


I received my first Glossy Box this month, being such a beauty geek this is perfect for me. I love trying out new beauty products and hair care so I was really excited when I opened up the pretty pink box to find everything beautifuly wrapped tied with a pink ribbon.
Every month you receive 5 miniatures sometimes full sized products for £12.95 including P&P. The products inside cost double sometimes more all together depending on the brands. 







Inside this month I received
Becca Beach Tint (full size),BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Noir, Awapuhi by Paul Mitchell Wild Ginger Treatment Oil and Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel. 

These products can be realistically tried and tested but I haven’t had the chance yet as i've been busy with filming.


Keep It Sweet,
Love L x 

No comments:

Post a Comment